Sunday, April 26, 2009

light relief

Someone forwarded me a list of Christian pick-up lines. Some were just silly, but some made me laugh out loud, even if they were a little cheesy, so... I couldn't resist sharing them!

- I didn't believe in predestination until tonight.
- You are so unblemished that I would sacrifice you.
- I believe one of my ribs belongs to you.
- I went on a beach mission but all I ended up doing was mission you.
- Hey... I would work seven years for your sister... but I would work seven more years for you.
- Hey, good looking, Ecclesiastes 4:11.
- Can I buy you a non-alcoholic beverage?
- Did I just have mud rubbed in my eyes?
- Your hair is like a flock of goats descending from Gilead.
- How many times do I have to walk around you to make you fall for me?
- Let's say, hypothetically, you were married. I would send your husband to the front line against the Amorites.
- Feel free to meet me on the threshing floor.
- It would be my honour to present you spotless on the last day.
- Me. You. Song of Songs: the remix.

And finally:

- Look, you're nearly 22. Most Christians are three years into marriage by now... just settle for me.

1 comment:

LEstes65 said...

HAHAHAHA!